Photos!, and the Fabulous Cleaning Staff

The Shriner Temple, with its pharaoh head gleaming down from the ornamental front facade, made a simple movie outing just a bit more fantastic. I didn't know what to expect when I saw theater workers dressed as wizards and only couches in front of the projector screen. Luckily Nathan and I grabbed the very front and center couch for the most comfortable and enjoyable movie outing I've experienced in awhile. Now the concluding Harry Potter movie itself was less intricate than I expected. It lacked the little scenes of showing the simple human sides of characters, like older movies used to do. Instead, rushed were the scenes, crystal clear and direct, like an action flick. When a 'deleted scenes' dvd arrives I'll probably perk up.

On life at the Genomez, I keep forgetting to mention the fabulous cleaning staff. A lady named Janice introduced herself to me, and since then I've met several of her coworkers. Their warmness is impressive, and it's always a joy to chat with them. Not to mention my own coworkers too, who seem very kind and trusting. I believe I've commented on the stunning social environment in clover field (the room where I work with clover-shaped tables), but other tech jobs I hear, are less than energetically hospitable. I feel blessed with my current circumstance.

On to photos!

Moolah Theater

Apartment!
Cranes like the fountains too, on such a hot day
Front of my apartment
Genome Institute, within walking distance. Also, bunnies live in those bushes - I've seen them!
My wonderful Aunt Laurie
Front Porch, (got a back one too)
Laurie's dog Vegas wishes he was as free to play in the fountain as that bird
Warhammer, a patchy fedora with an embroidered linux shebang (and of course a green and black color scheme), and you can't see it, but there's a red wood carved Chinese dragon - gift from Stevan

Comments

Popular Posts