Quarter Year

In the months following the Toronto, trip way back in October, I went to some church community x-mas parties and met Nathan. He's still in highschool but has a determined dashing drive to develop digital diversions (video games!). We're picking through socketstream and trying our hand(s) at making an HTML5 multiplayer tower defense.

I was home for Christmas in WV to see most of my friends (except another Nathan I know) and all of my family. I walked around and away from Charleston several times, once venturing past the boundaries of my back yard, only to be pestered by little back-woods kids as my exploring party was trying to follow a creek bed near less than mansion-like homes. I also saw Dragon Tattoo with some friends and I'd recommend the movie, but it definitely earned the R rating. Here is a video definitely without an R rating of my brother Harry and I cleaning our basement while I was on vacation.

Since coming back to St. Louis in January I had fun with a frozen pond near Chesterfield noticing plenty of phenomena that I hadn't before. Also recently I went to see Dr. Lonnie Smith at Jazz at the Bistro. His jazz organ was an unforgettable trip - I'm sure David would agree. Also David and I saw the penguin feeding at the zoo last Wednesday, plus the big boss camel. Sunday there is a penguin parade that I'll try to video sometime. Taking video is much easier with my new galaxy nexus. In an hour or so David and I are going to attend STL Sec, a cyber security focused meetup group near Forest Park.

Eating dinner now, cya later!

Comments

Popular Posts