Cameron, Carly, Cory and I (alliteration!) chilled at a mini golf place before going to In-N-Out.

Cameron, Carly, Cory and I (alliteration!) chilled at a mini golf place before going to In-N-Out. I havn't played mini golf since middle school, so it was loads of fun. In-N-Out was so good I had 3 burgers and the animal-style fries from the secret menu (plus half of Cameron's chocolate shake). I learned Corey quit his nightclub tech job and is going to film a feature film in DC - hopefully that goes really well. Carley is headed back to Prin and will work the summer there too while looking for any awesome jobs for an English recent grad. Videos of our day will come too as soon as they upload.

Before picking up Carley, Cameron and I walked down to the Alameda beach. I loved the kite surfers whizzing over the shallow surf; we actually walked out quite far and the water is still around ankle depth. It was picturesque.






Comments