SF had a variety of events over the past two weeks for my friends and me.

SF had a variety of events over the past two weeks for my friends and me. I went to the outdoor SF symphony concert in Dolores Park with Steven. Ben Gerould visited - we went to the SF symphony & choir video game concert, next to city hall which we toured as well. Castlevania music is chilling in a top concert hall. With Cory McElrea as well, we paddle boarded on Alameda, then went to Steamstock, the annual bay area steam punk festival. The next day we grabbed Cameron Dutro and Kelly to see Pigeon lighthouse and one of the most historic hotels in central SF. The last photos are from a wedding reception for Steven's roommates, who are moving back to Ireland. Of course the first photo is just pure genius.













Comments